I just wanted to make a quick post this morning, again thanking all that keep us safe.
This is an emotional day for not just our country, and people directly affected by the tragedy that was 9/11, but to many many many more people.
It was an unimaginable and indescribable feeling, waking up that morning an 11 year old, listening to the radio, watching on tv, the horror and despair and loss.
My condolences go out again, as they do everyday, to everybody that has lost anybody in the last 11 years, and I thank everybody that continues to fight for us.
- weresickforthebigsun likes this
- fly-underground likes this
- makeupstainsonyourpillowcase reblogged this from fuckyeahbeautyaddictkitty
- glitter-pie likes this
- burlesquelightsaber likes this
- tiiiina reblogged this from fuckyeahbeautyaddictkitty
- unscriptedhorror likes this
- soothing-ginseng likes this
- thethingsicomeacross likes this
- arthistorynerd likes this
- fuckyeahbeautyaddictkitty posted this